The process of setting up an affiliate site is very simple. But it takes hard work depending on how successful you want it to become.
1) Research. First step is to find one affiliate product that you want to start promoting. You can go to the clickbank marketplace which is a great place to start. Then you need to use the keyword tool at Google to find a buying keyword. This keyword should not be too competitive but at the same time should be getting at least 2,000 searches a month.
2) Build the site. Once you have your affiliate product and keyword go to a great hosting company like buehost.com of justhost.com and register a domain name that includes your keyword in it. Then install a wordpress blog by going to your control panel once your domain name and hosting account is all set. Click on Fantastico De Luxe which should be a blue smiley face and install a wordpress blog on your domain name.
3) Produce content. Right away you should write as many pages about the topic of your site as you can. Aim for at least ten pages but do not put any affiliate links to your affiliate product just yet.
Make sure your content is full of keywords related to your main keyword so the search engines know where to rank it.
4) Build backlinks. After you loaded your site up with high quality content submit your sites URL to digg.com, mixx.com, and pingoat.com. Do other things too like submit great articles to ezinearticles.com and goarticles.com.
Another thing is DoFollow blog commenting. Go to google.com type in “DoFollow Diver” and click on the very first result. Type in your blogs topic and submit comments on some blogs that are listed.
5) Presell your traffic. Once you get indexed by the search engines and have built enough content and backlinks your site should be ranking number one for your main keyword. At this point your site should be getting at east 30 visitors a day.
Now your traffic will read your content and begin to trust you and your judgement. As long as you have plenty of content there is really nothing you need to do.
6) Monetize your site. Add your affiliate links in the actual content of your blog. Make great recommendations where you think it is appropriate. Make sure your content flows well with your recommendations. Give the visitors a call-to-action. Recommend, do not sell. If you do everything right then your conversion rate will be very high.
7) Rinse and repeat. You can do this as many times as you want. Just make sure your site flows well. By mastering this process you can build as many streams of income as you want.
Discover 1699 Profitable Niche Markets – Some Of These Are REALLY Weird! [Updated]
Digital Advertising Options to Leverage Your Model
Affiliate Advertising and marketing – Selling Different Peoples Merchandise
Affilorama Assessment – Is Affilorama a Rip-off?
Affiliate Advertising and marketing for Chiropractors
Affiliate Advertising- Some Profitable Corporations That Use Affiliate Advertising!
Affiliate Advertising: Environment friendly Means To Promote Your Enterprise